The loss of a loved one is one of the most difficult and trying times in one’s life. If you have lost a loved one to someone else’s fault or negligence, the last thing you should worry about is dealing with insurance companies and paperwork. Simon Law Office will fight to protect your legal rights and interests, giving you the opportunity to grieve and heal with family and friends.
We understand that no amount of money will ever come close to replacing the family member that was unnecessarily lost. However, we will work hard to obtain a just result and pursue any claims that you and the other surviving family members may have.
Potential claims for wrongful death losses include:
- Loss of the income or benefits that the decedent would have earned for the benefit of the surviving family members;
- Emotional suffering and anguish of the surviving family members;
- Medical bills incurred by the decedent prior to passing;
- Loss of companionship, services, protection, care, and comfort that the decedent provided to the surviving family members; and
- Reasonable funeral expenses.
If a loved one has been the victim of a wrongful death, you may have the right to damages and benefits. Contact our office here, or call us at 651-797-4017 to set up an appointment for a free consultation. For more information, or for frequently asked questions, see our resources page.